22 Sep Coffee G&T
This Nespresso Master Origin Nicaragua coffee is by far the easiest-drinking espresso in the range. It’s beautifully sweet due to a very interesting “black honey” process they do in Nicaragua. When I experienced this coffee I thought about ease, I thought about that stress-free kind of day we all desire. With that said, I don’t know about you but there is no easier drink than a G&T on a summer’s day. The unique experience here is taking the time to prepare, ahead of time, your coffee ice blocks that infuse the perfectly balanced and unique coffee gin and tonic – J’Something.
What you Need:
- 2 capsules Nespresso Master Origin Nicaragua, brewed as lungos
- 1 tsp honey
- 35 ml local Gin Ice cubes
- 250 ml tonic water
- Lemon peel, sliced, to garnish
What to Do:
1. Brew the coffee.
2. Add honey to coffee and stir; allow to cool.
3. Pour most of the coffee into ice cube trays, reserving 10ml.
4. Put ice tray in freezer and allow to freeze. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
5. Place 2-3 coffee ice cubes in a glass.
6. Pour gin over ice cubes.
7. Add 10ml of chilled coffee and then top up with tonic water.
8. Add a piece of lemon peel to garnish and serve.